Register today to earn 11 CE credits for your attendance of all Keynote, Plenary, and Panel presentations as they are detailed on the program. By attending the conference, the learning needs of mental health professionals such as psychologists, social workers, MFTs, and nurses are addressed and supplemented through the presentation of recent research findings and the coverage of critical topics from world-renowned experts in psychedelia.
By the end of the conference, those who register to earn CE credits will be able to:
- Discuss historical and recent advances in psychedelic science, neuroscience and clinical contributions to substance use and addictions.
- Discuss traditional medicine, culture and psychedelic science as means for substance use and addictions treatment.
- Discuss policy, public health, and regulatory issues in psychedelics.
- Explain the significance of setting the research agenda for psychedelic-assisted therapies for substance use disorders.
- Discuss racial justice in the context of the re-emerging psychedelic renaissance.
- Discuss traditional and Indigenous perspectives on healing trauma with psychedelic plant medicines.
- Analyze the trajectory of regulatory and policy developments relating to the expansion of psychedelic medicine on a global scale.
- Explain how psychedelics are being explored for mental health and addiction treatments
Certificate of Completion
Upon confirmation of your active participation and attendance at the conference, you will receive documents to indicate completion of the course and your 11 CE credits.
This course is available to psychologists, as well as other mental health professionals (i.e., social workers, MFTs, and nurses). Mental health professionals with licensure in Canada need to check with their licensing board as to whether or not they accept programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association, and should consider this before registering. See below for additional guidance.
- CE credits for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Academy (SCA) which is co-sponsoring this program. The Spiritual Competency Academy is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Spiritual Competency Academy maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
- LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFTs, and other mental health professionals from states other than California need to check with their state licensing board as to whether or not they accept programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
- SCA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP16887) for licensed nurses in California. RNs must retain their certificate of attendance for 4 years after the course concludes.
- For questions about receiving your Certificate of Attendance, contact Joel Lopez, firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about CE, contact Spiritual Competency Academy at info@